Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Update to my day yesterday

I got up and took Kim to school. I really should have went to Curves but I wanted to get started on my projects. I got almost everything I wanted to get done done before noon. My friend came over and we had a nice visit with some lunch together. Then I went and picked Kim up from school. We had a nice couple of hours to ourselves. We went to the library and then came home to some hot cocoa and nice quiet time together. I love when we get time at home and it's just us girls. Then Larry came home and the day wound down. I did get some time in last night to work on my calendar. I think it's done but I'm sure I'll end up tweeking a few things on it before I get it printed next week.

Now it's back to work today. Just 9 more work days till Christmas break. That's going to be a wonderful 2 weeks.

1 comment:

Marva said...

Sounds like a productive day! Good for you! I hope you have a wonderful week! Blessings!!!!