Thursday, December 11, 2008

The Big Story

Tonight was my little girl's first Christmas program. The performed "The Big Story". The whole school was involved. That sounds like it was a BIG production but really there is only 35 kids in her school. I had a battery panic attack before the show started. I took one picture of her and the battery light flashed on my camera. I had to make a 911 call to my sister who was on her way to stop and grab a package fore me. We had a few melt downs prior to the performance starting but once the kids filed in and got on stage she settled in and did great. She was really focused on that microphone. In the end she was very tired and very ready to go home but she did great. I am so proud of her and was so excited for her. It was a great night and we topped it off with dinner at McDonald's and then story time at home.

1 comment:

Marva said...

Yay! She looks so precious! I bet she did great!

Blessings!!!!