Sunday, December 7, 2008

A Baby Changes Everything

Today Kim decided she wanted to stay home and spend the morning with her dad instead of going to church with me. When I got home they were gone. They'd made a trip to the transfer station to get rid of some garbage that wouldn't fit in the can and then went for a little drive. So I came in and turned on the music station (such a nice break from NOGGIN) and started to clean up a bit. This new Faith Hill video came on and I had to stop and sit to hear it. I then went straight to You Tube to see if I could find it and listen again.

What a beautiful and powerfully moving song. The last verse says "My whole life has turned around...Once was lost but now I'm found...A baby everything.." There are no truer words the those in my life.

So if you haven't heard it yet here is it and even if you have enjoy it again.

2 comments:

Marva said...

what a great song! I had not heard it. Thanks for sharing!

Blessings!!!!

Carol Woolum Roberts said...

Thanks for sharing this beautiful song. It made me cry!!! And the video is great as well.