Monday, December 22, 2008

Oh the weather outside is frightful......

We got a bit of snow last week and then the temps dropped again to those dreaded subzeros with those bone chilling winds. So now we have drifts of snow blowing everywhere.

We were watching that movie The Day After Tomorrow last week and I was thinking how badly that would suck. Larry commented that you would get used to it if an ice age hit us. I really don't think so. I really don't think that I would ever "get used to the cold" if there seemed to be no end to it. I'm quite partial to Summer and the hot weather.

Today I also have to get my last package out in the mail for Christmas. I'll have to do that at lunch. I need to get one more roll of wrapping paper to wrap the things that will be from Santa. I normally wouldn't wrap Santa gifts but Kim informed me that he wraps all the little stuff that isn't to big to wrap. Not sure where she got that but I guess I can go with it.

No comments: