Sunday, November 16, 2008

Sunday Morning

This morning Kim and I went to church at the church I grew up in. Christian Life Center. It was nice to see familiar old faces. And to worship the Lord with everyone. They had a guest speaker this morning, Pastor Ernest Gentile. They said that he had been there a few times in the past. He spoke about allowing yourself to accept new things as well as the old. Change is good and keeps things fresh. In everyday life as well as with your relationship with God. Kim enjoyed it as well. She went to Sunday school and had fun there. She was excited about going to the church that Larry and I were married in. She said she wanted to go there again which made me happy. We will be going again next week. I'm a little excited about "going home" again. I guess that's what I would call it. I haven't been to church there in over 15 years so it will be nice to get back.

After service Kim was out on the steps and climbed up on the rail. It brought back memories of us as kids doing the same thing after church. Standing out on the rail of the steps waiting for the adults to finish chatting and get ready to leave.

No comments: