Sunday, November 9, 2008

Is the weekend really over already

Saturday was a nice quiet day at home. I spent the day cleaning house and only left to grab the mail and stop at the store to get things for dinner. Most of the day was spent in our jammies. I love days like that. Then after Kim went to bed a friend invited me to join her and some others out for a few drinks. I had a nice visit. It was nice to get out even if it was just for a couple of hours.

Then this morning my sweet girl invited me to go to church with her and Grandma Whipps. She has been really enjoying Chapel time at school and learning about God and the Bible. She's spent the night a few times with my mom and then went to church with Grandma Whipps. She went last weekend with her and then wanted me to go to. So we got up and quickly got ready. It was a nice time spent with me sweet girl. I told her if she wanted to we could go again next week. The deal is she has to get up and get dressed without a fight and we can go, but I'm not going to fight with her about getting ready to go.

So tomorrow is Monday again and back to the weekly grind. Only 41 days till Christmas break. And the count down goes on.

No comments: