Thursday, November 27, 2008

Being Thankful

Today was definately one of those days that reminds me of all I have to be thankful for. A husband who loves me and our little girl with everything and provides for us all we need, my sweet girl who can be a handful but is the most precious thing I could have ever asked for, a comfortable home, food to keep us from being hungry and most importantly a God who gave me so much and loves me no matter what.

We had dinner today with family that I haven't spoken to in quite some time. I wasn't suprised to see that most things haven't changed. And seeing some of what I saw today with family definately made me think how lucky I am. And reminded me again why I don't spend much time with them. I could really say a lot about the whole subject but it's probably best not to air it all here for the world to see. So instead I will thank God for all I have and pray for those who have less and need his love so much more then anything else.

No comments: