Friday, November 21, 2008

My little girl is growing up

Kim seems to get an invite to a birthday party atleast once a month. Well maybe not quite that often but she is a popular girl. So tonight she had a party to go to and for the first time I dropped her off and left her there for the party. The party is actually supposed to be a slumber party but we aren't quite ready to let her be that big. The party is actually only a few houses down the street so I'll head back down there in a bit to bring her home.

I took advantage of a few free hours this evening and started working on a project that I had planned for Christmas for my mom and my sister. Both gifts are ready for paint, which I'll have to pick up this weekend. Maybe if all goes well I can get those both done this weekend. Then I'll just need to get boxes for them and get them wrapped up.

My sister asked if I wanted to hit the Black Friday Sales with her. Not sure if I want to attack those crowds and craziness but it would be nice to have all my shopping done and ready for Christmas by next weekend. We'll have to see how it goes.

1 comment:

Marva said...

They grow up so fast!

I love going shopping on black Friday. The kicker this year is finding a sitter at 3 in the am! LOL! They may spend the night with my Mom....we'll see. I have been going for over 10 years now....it's a blast!

Have fun!

Blessings!!!!