Sunday, March 1, 2009

March Menu

I sometimes really struggle with deciding what to fix for dinner. After 16 years of marriage and having to make that decision every night it's no wonder. But I've been trying to get a monthly menu set in place at the beginning of the month and man has it ever made my life easier. I am loving having it already worked out and not having to think about it every day. So here is the menu for March. I still have a couple of days that I haven't a clue. Will probably have to pick Larry's brain and see if there is something we haven't had in a long time that he's been wanting.

1 Goulash
2 Stouffer's is cooking tonight
3 Steak, baked potatoes, cheesy brocolli
4 Ham and Eggs
5 Clam Chowder and Grilled Cheese
6 Pizza Night
7 Ham and Beans
8 Chicken Enchiladas
9 tacos
10 Inside Out Mushroom Swiss Burgers
11 Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches
12 Pork Fried Rice
13 Take Out
14 Chili
15 Chicken and Green Olive Spaghetti
16 Beef Fajitas
17 Parmesean Chicken
18
19
20 Pizza Night
21 Tostados
22 Pork Chops in onion gravy and mashed potatoes
23
24 Chunky Chicken Rice Soup
25
26
27 Stouffer's Frozen Dinner
28 Chicken Corn Casserolle
29 chicken fried steak
30
31 Take Out

1 comment:

Marva said...

Great job and it all sounds so yummy! I need to get mine up soon. Blessings!