Saturday, February 28, 2009

I love relaxing Saturdays

You know when you get the opportunity to stay in your jammies all day and not do much. Kim had me up at 6:30 so sleeping in was out. But I was able to get the little bit of cleaning I needed to do done quickly and spent the rest of the day really not doing much at all.

Kim had a friend over to play for a few hours, so that kept her occupied. And I just kicked back and watched a movie and did a little reading. I got most of March's menu together. Still have to figure out a couple of nights and get my grocery list together.

Tomorrow we have church in the morning. Then I do have a couple of loads of laundry to finish up in the afternoon. And I will need to hook up with my sister to figure out how I'm getting Kim to school and myself to work this week. Hopefully my car will be ready early in the week rather then later.

1 comment:

Marva said...

Sounds relaxing! Hope you have a wonderful Sunday as well. Congrats on the menu planning! Way to go! Blessings!