Wednesday, February 11, 2009

"Without faith there is no hope"

I heard that quote this week and it got me thinking. Without faith there is no hope. And if there is no hope there there is nothing to dream about or to look forward too. So if you have nothing to dream about or look forward too then I have to ask what's the point.

When that whole thought process was going through my head I began to think about a few people I know that don't believe and how they look at life. How they think that everything in life is stacked up against them. How they always get the bad deal. And it was like a flood light went on. They have no faith. They have no hope.

If they have no faith then they don't see that there are good things to hope for. And good things to look forward too. They only see the lows that happen in life and aren't paying attention to the highs.

We all have ups and downs and I now see that having faith really does make the difference in how you see those ups and downs and how you react to them.

1 comment:

Marva said...

Amen! Very well put. God is so good, all of the time! Glory to him!

Blessings!