Tuesday, March 24, 2009

A winter storm warning? What? Are you kidding me?

We are so close to the end of March. What's that old saying? March comes in like a lion and goes out like a lamb. So then what is happening that tonight we have a winter storm warning that is predicting 8 to 14 inches of snow by lunch time tomorrow. Oh I do so pray that they are wrong. The snow in my yard is almost gone. I have actually made plans to get rid of whatever may be left in the front yard on Saturday. Even if I have to shovel it out into the street I am getting rid of it. So please no more snow. I'm really trying to get out of my winter blah mood and more snow certainly won't help me in that process.

1 comment:

Marva said...

Oh my goodness! Hoping they are WRONG! We are expecting tornado outbreaks today through Saturday with at least 5 inches of rain TODAY alone.......

Do you want o do the handmade/homemade thing? I would love for you to participate! Please........
Just let me know.

Blessings!!!