Monday, March 9, 2009

It's definately a Monday here

I spent last night fighting with the blogger code trying to update the look of my blog. Finally after having to put it down and walk away for a bit I got it to work. It was time for a new look.

This morning I think the time change caught up with us for sure. I really didn't want to get up and Kim struggled to wake up as well. It will definately be an early bedtime tonight for her.

We have more snow today and the bitter cold is supposed to come in tonight along with some bone chilling wind. So I'm going home and fixing dinner. I'm going to finish up a little bit of cleaning that needs to be done in the rest of the house so that tomorrow I can tackle the computer room with my spring cleaning. That room has become a catch all for everything and it's time to clear it out. That should take me most of the day. Scarey how even a small room can consume an entire day when you get to doing a deep cleaning on it.

I also have a meeting tomorrow afternoon and then Kim and I have hair appointments tomorrow afternoon. We are going to a gal that used to cut my hair years ago. Maybe I'll get a new look. It is about that time. Kim just needs her usual trim. She keeps telling me that she wants her hair cut short but I'm not going to do that. I don't think she really knows what that would mean and I can't bare the thought of cutting off her curls.

What a way to fill up a day off. Cleaning, meetings and appointments. I guess that's what a day off is used for. Oh how nice it would be if it was warm and sunny out and I could get outside and enjoy the day.

1 comment:

Marva said...

Love the new look! Hope tomorrow goes well. Blessings!