Thursday, March 19, 2009

Feeling better

After spending the day at home Monday with my sick girl. She shared her germs with me so Tuesday I sent her to school and spent most of the day in bed. I'm feeling much better and Kim is on the mend as well. She still has a bit of a cough so I took her to the doctor yesterday. The poor thing has bronchitis. Thankfully the meds don't taste to bad so I didn't have to fight with her to get her to take it.

We are looking forward to tempatures in the 50's finally. The snow is melting and spring is coming. I'm so looking forward to cleaning up the winter grime and getting some warmth and color back around our house.

1 comment:

Carol Woolum Roberts said...

I'm glad you are feeling better. I just read this blog post, and thought you may find it interesting. I'm not sure you are in this same situation, but I thought you would like to read it, and if nothing else, shows how another parent is handling things.

Bless you!!!

http://middleagedmeanderings.blogspot.com/2009/03/from-eyes-and-heart-of-mother-with.html