Monday, March 16, 2009

Sick Little One

Well I'm home today with a sick little girl. She was running a fever Saturday night and most of yesterday but seemed ok by bedtime last night. Then I had the rude awakening this morning at about 4:30 to vomit in my bed. Why is it always in my bed? So I called in to work and kept her home. No fever today she just can't seem to keep anything down. Before 8:00 I had given her 2 baths, washed 3 loads of laundry and stripped my bedding. She's all snuggled up on the sofa now with a cozy blanket and a cup of water watching a movie. Hopefully this is a bug that will pass quickly and she'll be back to normal very soon.

I think I will get a few things finished up around the house and maybe work on my sponsorship letters that need to be sent out for Relay for Life. It would be nice to have those finished up and checked off my list of things to do.

1 comment:

Marva said...

Praying for a quick recovery.....just prayed! Blessings!