Saturday, March 14, 2009

Is it possible to go from below 0 to 50 in a week?

We had a cold snap this week. A couple of days of below 0 temps but they are saying that it's supposed to warm up. They say 50 degrees next week. Is it even possible to go from below 0 to 50 in a week? I sure hope so. Friday is the first day of Spring and I'm so needing the warm weather and sunshine. I'm really looking forward to yard work and planting flowers with Kimmie.

This has been a rough week for us. Kimmie and I have had a few pretty good battles but I've held my ground with her and we got through each of them. I'm really learning so much about myself as I'm reading more of the book I'm reading. I guess just one day at a time and one battle at a time. And I'm so looking forward to the ending results.

I'm still working on my spring cleaning. I was able to get one more room finished on Tuesday and today I got a storage area completely cleaned out and reorganized. My trunk if full of stuff that needs to be dropped off at Goodwill. Another 2 big bags of little girl clothes for a friend and 2 boxes of brand new baby clothes (still with tags) that I will be mailing off to a couple of friends. One just had a little girl and antoher is due next week. It really feels good to get that stuff out of my house.

No comments: