Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Needing to Decompress

I've been looking at my schedule for the next couple of weeks and feeling so overwhelmingly busy. Thankfully school will be out next week so that will make our morning rush a little less rushed. But there is still so much to be done.

  • Relay for Life meetings
  • a Bike-a-thon with Kimmie's school
  • a Fundraising event for Relay that I'm putting together
  • a birthday party for my Grandmother
  • finish planting the garden (must get that done this weekend)
  • on top of many other standing weekly appointments and meetings

Today when I met with my Pastor to put together our Sunday Worship Song Set I was really feeling the need to slow down, decompress and just try to put myself in a better position to really be able to focus on what's most important. HIM.

1 comment:

Marva said...

Praying for peace for you sweet friends and breathhhhhh!

Blessings!