Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

It was a beautiful day. We got up early and had a great service at church. Then came home and enjoyed some sunshine. Kimmie played outside and I worked a little on the garden. Getting rows lined out and ready for planting.

Then we went and picked up my mom and brought her to our house for dinner. Onion Pork Chops with Mashed potatoes. YUMMY!!!

My excitement of the day came during pre-service prayer time at church. I was really kind of getting in a zone of worship when I suddenly heard my sweet girl crying. I looked down to see her running up on the stage to me with blood on her nose. She was supposed to be back in the back room with another little boy playing. When I got her calmed down and cleaned up and asked what happened. She informed me that she had snuck outside to play on the front steps and fell on the stairs.



She's got quite a bruise that runs up her forhead. Hopefully she doesn't have a black eye tomorrow. I'd really hate to have to tell people that she got a black eye at church. That doesn't sound to good really.

No comments: