Tuesday, January 6, 2009

So now we have rain

We've gotten quite a bit of snow the past few days and now this evening it has started raining. That should surely make for a nice drive to work tomorrow. And if it wasn't for my favorite Chief of Police plowing my driveway again today it would be interesting getting out of the driveway in the morning. All part of enduring winter in the Northwest.

I'm looking forward to having the day off on Thursday. I know you're thinking "but you just had 12 days off". But this is finally another day all to myself. Well that is of course if Larry's work gets the part he needs so he can go back to work. I could really use a day alone to get my house organized again. It's amazing how out of sorts it gets when everyone is home for so many days.

2 comments:

Marva said...

We have had the rain here today and it has been crazy! I'm not sure the total since midnight now, but earlier today we'd had over 7 inches and it was still pouring out by the bucket fulls
a little bit ago.

Stay safe and warm! Blessings!

Carol Woolum Roberts said...

I'm with you. My days at home alone save my sanity!!