Sunday, January 18, 2009

Nothing is Impossible

This morning at church Pastor Carey was talking about our destiny that God has instore for each of us and how on HE knows what that destiny is. She was talking about how excited she is to see God's work in each of our lives and in our Valley in 2009. I am too. She then asked us each to right down a few things on a peice of paper.

1. Possible - Something that I think is possible in 2009. To be our of debt. I truly believe that that is Gods plan for us this year and I trust that He will provide for us to achieve that goal.

2. Highly Improbably - Something that I think is highly improbable and will really need God's help in making it happen. For Larry to find God and join Kim and I in our walk with HIM.

3. Impossible - Something that I think is impossible. Nothing is impossible for God.

So now we'll wait to see God's work in our lives this year.

1 comment:

Marva said...

I will be praying for your family. Wonderful goals with a positive mind set. Blessings!!!!