Thursday, July 17, 2008

What a great week

So tomorrow is Friday and while I have to say that it couldn't have come soon enough it was still a good week. Just seems like it should have been Friday already. Tomorrow is Kim's last day of swimming lessons. So I will be going to watch her take her final test. My sister has been taking her for me the past 2 weeks and says that she has been doing awesome in class. Kimmie has promised to "teach" her dad how to swim this weekend.

She also started going to a new daycare this week and she is loving it. I honestly think that she's happier going to the sitter then she's been in a long time. That makes me happy for her. She's making some new friends there too which is great.

A little "Kimmie Funny" to share with you from this morning. My sister was telling me about seeing a buck walking through her back yard the other day. When it happened she was on the phone with our brother and said "hey an elk...or I mean a buck just walked through my back yard." My funny girl was listening to the story. A few minutes later she wanted to go to the back yard and yelled for me to come look. I went back there and she told me that "there was an elephant butt in the back yard last night" I said "an elephant butt? Really?" She said "yep it was an elephant butt and it went up the mountain into those trees."

It's so funny to hear what kids "think" they heard.

No comments: