Saturday, July 12, 2008

My How a Friday Night Changes

Friday nights for us used to be filled with drinks with friends, singing karaoke till I couldn't talk anymore and dancing the night away. Those days are long gone now and you know I enjoy our new Friday night entertainment so much more.

Larry playing in the Burke Invitational yesterday so that left Kim and I to an evening just us. Girls night in. We stopped at the store on our way home and picked up a few things. Frozen pizza, microwave popcorn and a movie. I have to admit that when we were picking the movie I quickly hid the 12 Dancing Princesses before she had a chance to grab it and make me watch it again for the 1500th time. Instead we got Ant Bully.

We first took some time to do a little yard work and then came inside to settle in for a nice quiet evening just us girls. I love times when it's just us. Those days are rare so we take advantage of it when we can.

No comments: