Friday, July 25, 2008

It's Friday again

It's been a great week here. My brother and his wife were in town for a few days and we had a nice visit with them. They should be back in a few weeks to stay for a while. We are all very excited about that. They got into town late Tuesday night and Kim was already in bed. In the morning when we were getting her dressed and ready for the day I said "Guess who's got to Aunt Lindsay's house last night." and she got very excited and started jumping up and down and said "AUNT SHANNON AND UNCLE ALLEN!!!!!!" It amazes me what an impression they have made with her. She talks about them constantly and gets so excited when I tell her they are coming. So hopefully they will be back here very soon and not miss her birthday next month.

Speaking of birthdays, mine is Monday. So I splurged on myself a bit and took my share of our stimulus check and bought myself a new laptop. I picked it up last night. My new Sony Vaio. I'm so looking forward to wireless freedom. Hanging out in the back yard while Kim plays and I can scrap or work on some other little goodies to share. Using Vista and the touch pad are going to take some getting used to but it will be ok.

No comments: