Sunday, July 27, 2008

A Birthday Freebie

Well tomorrow is my birthday and I was going to wait till then to share but I just couldn't wait. So I have a little gift to share with you all. I spent my Saturday working on in the air conditioning. I kicked back on the sofa with the cool air blowing and got comfortable with my new laptop. What a way to spend a Saturday. So anyway I got to playing with that great kit that MCA Designs has over at My Scrap Shop. Counting Flies and came up with some photo cards for you all. Add your own photos and your own words and send them out. The set comes with 5 different 5x7 photo cards. So here they are. I hope you like them and get to use them for something special soon. I would love to see what you do with them.



Download


And of course you have to go grab the great kit that I made them with Counting Flies available from MCA Designs over at MSS.



Hope you have a great day I know I plan too.

4 comments:

Carol R. said...

How cute! Thank you!

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 28 Jul [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm]).

Scraps of Bev said...

Hope you had a super day Leahann...

Mel @ Studio MCA Designs said...

Happy Birthday, Leahann!!!