Thursday, August 7, 2008

RELAY FOR LIFE

I can't imagine that there is a single person out ther that hasn't been touched by cancer in some way. At our house it has hit us very close with the loss of both of Larry's parents and most recently the loss of my uncle just a few weeks ago.

So Kim and I are walking tomorrow in the Relay for Life. We are looking forward to camping out in the park all night and joining the events activities. And for me the opportunity to teach Kim an important lesson in doing for others is great as well.

I wanted to post links to our fundraising pages incase anyone wants to help us in the cause.

My page

Kim's page


I'm taking my camera and hoping to get lots of pics to share later. After I get some sleep Saturday as it's going to be a very long day tomorrow. But all worth it in the end.

Thanks again for the support. Hope you have a great weekend and if you are in the area come on down to the park and join us.

No comments: