Monday, August 4, 2008

Monday Monday

Well it's Monday again. We had a busy weekend. Kim and I went to Missoula to meet up with another one of our internet friends. Summer and her boys are from Indiana but spend some time in Montana during the summer. So we met at McDonalds and had a nice visit for a few hours while the kids played. It was great and I really hope we can do it again next year.

Then on Sunday Larry's truck died. We think it's the fuel pump and hopefully that won't cost us a fortune to get it fixed but I'm not holding my breath. I guess we didn't have enough extras going out this month already with Kim's birthday, getting her ready for school and then her tuition added to that too. What's one more big ticket. I swear it never ends.

So on to the really good stuff. MCA Designs has come up with a great little freebie for you that will be available on Thursday. So don't forget to come back and see what we've all come up with.

No comments: