Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Monkey Beach Party

My little girl will be 4 soon and she decided that she wanted to have a Monkey Beach Party for her birthday. So I found some party supplies that she liked and of course would be needing a kit to make invitations, party favors and of course to scrap the party pics afterward. So I went to my favorite girls over at MCA Designs and asked if they could pull out their creativity and make me a kit. So they did and we are sharing it with you this weekend. Starting today and going through Sunday you can go to each of our blogs and pick up a peice of "Monkey Beach Party".

Also while you're doing your weekend shopping don't forget to head over to My Scrap Shop where everything in the MCA Designs shop is on sale.

For my part of the kit I'm sharing with you some cards that can be used for invitations or thank you cards, some cd labels and jewel case slips for party favors.


Download Part 1

Download Part 2

Download Part 3

Don't forget to go grab the rest of the kit.


Mel


Monica

Nicole

Zan

Lee Anne

Hope you all have a great weekend. It will be a busy one here for us. Kim and I will be walking in the Relay for Life Friday night. I'll have pics of that next week.

4 comments:

Aleah'sMommy said...

This is too cute thank you so much!

Mags said...

Even though monkeys FREAK me out... THIS is totally cute! Snagged!!
:) Mags, ADSD
magsgraphics.blogspot.com

hantie said...

i am trying to download the monkey links but all the links show it empty or corrupt and i like it a lot can you please tell me what do i do wrong?

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...everything just downloaded for me ok hantie.

Leahann I love what you did! I hope Kim's b-day is fun and your favors rock! Good luck!