Saturday, June 21, 2008

Scrappin'

So it occurred to me the other day that other then the slide show I have on here that has a handful of pages I've scrapped I have only posted one page that I did a few months back. I got to thinking that I should really be sharing more of what I've been working on. So that is what I'm going to do. I am going to try to start posting a few new pages a week as I can. So this is what I've done this week.


Journaling says ~ Your first big girl bike. You knew exactly what you wanted. A pink princess bike with sparkles and a white seat. It was as if you had seen what they had at the store. We all went to the store to get it for you. And sure enough they had just the right one. You were so excited about it that you had to ride it through the store to pay for it. When we got home you stayed out till it was past bed time learning to ride it.

Credits ~ Background paper ~ Melissa Bennet's Da Stash PapersEverything else is from Elemental Scrap's April Mega Kit Spring HopeCookie Template by Kay Miller found in a Cookie Challenge over at Sweet Shoppe

I've been working on some challenges over at Sweet Shoppe trying to get some of my scrapping caught up. I'm so far behind.

No comments: