Sunday, June 1, 2008

A Dream Vacation

Gas prices hit $4 a gallon here the other day so we won't be traveling far this summer. I do have one trip planned to go meet a friend in Montana but that is it. I'm even planning on buying myself a bike as soon as I can and riding it to work a few days a week. But if money were no object and gas was unlimited I would love to go on a long vacation and travel the world. I would first stop in California, Indiana then Ohio and make my way to Georgia and then up the Carolinas and on to New England. My next stop would be Ontario Canada. Then to cross the pond to the UK and the to France. Then I would hop down to South Africa and then on to Australia. With many little stopped in between. I would be going to meet all the wonderful friends that I have met online over the last 5 years. Now that would be a dream vacation.

No comments: