Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Having to take a break......

Unfortunately due to Gracie being sick and me having to pick up extra time at work to help out I've had to put my morning workouts on hold. I missed the whole week last week and was able to get to Curves on Monday this week, but it looks like I'll be missing the rest of the week. So I didn't even weigh in this week. I'm feeling like all is going to be lost and I'll be starting over. But I can't be upset about it because right now I have to do the extra to help out with Gracie still being in ICU. And I haven't made enough head way with myself to be able to do this on my own. I struggle with myself as it is with getting to Curves when I can. I have to admit that I really hate going. But I go because I know that I need to. I hope that some day soon I can become one of the people that is addicted to working out.

An update on Gracie. Sunday they were able to take 1 of the 3 chest tubes she has out. They have been getting a lot of the mucus and stuff in her lungs out the past few days. They said that if all goes well today then tomorrow they should be able to finally take her off the respirator. She's been sedated and on that respirator now for a week. It will be such a huge step if they can move her off of it. I also want to thank everyone who had been praying for her. I know that each and every prayer is so appreciated.

No comments: