Sunday, February 24, 2008

Did a little scrappin' this weekend

I haven't really been in the mood or feeling creative at all since before Christmas. But this weekend I had a very productive weekend. I got a ton of cleaning done this weekend. Then last night Kim went to be REALLY early so I had some time to myself so I did a little scrappin' This is what came out of it.



I've really had this thought in my head to take a play off of "got milk?" for these pics. I wasn't entirely happy with how it was coming out but with a little help this morning from Mel it worked out much better. Sometime I just need a little creative look from someone else to get it right. Thanks Mel for the help.

The kit is from Little Dreamer's it's called Pink Chocolate.

1 comment:

Mel @ Studio MCA Designs said...

It's all you, girl! It turned out so cute.