Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Catching up

The past month has been a bit frazzled.

  • Relay Idol was a great success. We had 13 singers and raised $400. I was so very happy with the turn out for such a great cause.
  • The school year ended and we are now in the beginnings of summer vacation.
  • I managed to get in 85 miles of my 100 mile challenge. I was pretty happy with that considering all the rain we had in May.

Now that we are into summer vacation I'm trying to find things for us to do that will keep us active and learning something. I am determined to not have a summer of laying around the house watching tv and playing video games. Yesterday we took a 9 mile bike ride from Mullan to Wallace. It's really a pretty easy down hill ride but was great nonetheless. Today we are going to hike the Polaski Trail with friends. Kim has Vacation Bible School at Grandma's church this week. Summer Reading program at the library on Wednesdays and then at the end of the month our Wednesdays will be filled with Kid's Club at our church. We'll have to see what else we can find to keep us busy.

No comments: