Saturday, May 8, 2010

2nd Annual Relay Idol

Next Saturday I'm holding the 2nd Annual Relay Idol competition. Raising money and awareness for Relay for Life and the American Cancer Society. I'm really excited to see how this year turns out. Last year we had 6 singers and raised $460.

I changed venues for this years event. Hoping to maybe have a bigger presents. The new location has karaoke every weekend with consistant singers. So I'm hoping to have a few more participants then last year. Either way it will be a great time for a great cause. Singing for a cure.

I'm limiting it to 15 singers, but there are still spots available. So if you would like to join the competition and sing give me a call. And if not then still plan on coming and supporting your favorite singer. And a great Cause.

No comments: